SUPERBAD Halloween SUPERBAD Halloween

Love it!

Dirty and hilarious, in the tradition of many great Halloween entertainments. Good job using the characters; great job with an over-the-top script, right in the same vein. Or should I say, main vein. Hope you win the contest!

Make It Snappy! Episode 2 Make It Snappy! Episode 2

Cream of the crop

This has a professional and classic look and feel, that makes it a real cartoon -- not just a tossed-off Flash project, like so much stuff you see. Writing, voices, design --it's just good stuff. This should get broader recognition, and hopefully lead to Snappy episode 3! Nice job.

Zelda: Donut of Shadows Zelda: Donut of Shadows

Some decent originality, both in look and content

I don't know if you borrowed from somewhere else (could be Homestar R., I'm not sure I've seen it elsewhere yet) the idea to only show the ends of appendages -- hands, head, feet -- and skip giving characters arms and legs altogether, but my hat's off to you. It works fine stylistically, and had to save you LOTS of time, in animating.

Other than that, I like the drawing style. And the writing is decent satire on what you usually see in Zelda-type games.

The only easily identifiable drawback might be that some of the stuff seems slowed way down for no real good reason -- seems like it was just to make the 'toon run longer, as opposed to making it better somehow.

Anyway, not bad at all.

Cosmodious responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. At some parts I was trying to as you say the 'toon run longer' but at some of the parts where it slows down I was trying to get it to seem more dramatic. Apparently it didn't work but thanks for your review.

Cock Pushups Cock Pushups

Character design is the "highlight.'

The character design is funny, so that's a good place to start. But it'd be nice to see a little more from them, and the swirly background can get to be a little much by the end.

DrunkAlien responds:

Ok. Thanks for the review. :)